Don’t be fooled by its size, our Swimming Lures are the most versatile secret weapon used by pro-anglers for years.
The secret is not just in the realistic high-resolution body design, or the 3D mesmerizing eyes, but in the steel balls encased inside of the lures. So when you jerk, crank, and reel in your swim-bait, these steel balls create bopping sounds that travel for miles, forcing ALL game fishes in the area to focus their attention on your bait. It’s essentially a built-in fish call!
- Superb Performance In Fresh or Saltwater
- Ultra High-Resolution Body Detail
- Holographic Paint Finishes That Glistens
- UltraSharp TREBLE Hooks
- 3D Mesmerizing Eyes
- Fish-attracting fluid swimming action
- Fish Call Bopping Sound
- Lure Type: 6/7 Segments Jointed Lure
- Lure Length: 100 mm / 3.9″
- Hooks: Rigged with UltraSharp Treble hooks that are known for High durability and flexibility, perfectly suitable for salt and fresh water. #6 Hook.
- Upgraded Hooks Rings: Quality Flat Steel Rings
Here’s what we recommend with our lures:
Do 3 casts per lure and at least 9 casts to test the spot quickly. If nothing is biting, move to a different spot. Once you find a great spot and you are getting bites, stick with the lure.
After a while, if fishes stop biting, it could be because they became suspicious of that particular lure. It’s time to change to a different design and you’ll see tons of strikes again. The myth of a “fished up” spot is exactly that, just change your lure and you’ll see.